Monday, October 14, 2013

Fam


This week I found a new favorite word:
Ausflippen
It means to freak out.  
I'm going to use that a lot!

I also got going 120 mph in a super sweet car on the autobahn.

I have been on a wurst kick.  I eat it multiple times a day.  That is quite something considering how I didn't eat anything closely resembling sausage before this mish adventure.
Look at me go, Germany!

We talked to so many people this week.  We found and found and found.  We got quite a few new contacts so we are praying something will come of that.

We just went to work.  
We would load our pockets full of cards in the morning and then talk to people and give them out all day long.

We also got to watch the last session of General Conference.  President Monson rockin' the purple tie!  It was quite the sesh.

Fall is under way here in Germany.  The leaves are all changing and we crunch them as we walk around all day.  We have made some fun plans for Halloween.  We are hoping to find pumpkins big enough to carve.  Germans aren't so big on the pumpkin thing.  We can only find baby ones.  And there is not a can of pumpkin in sight :)

There is already Christmas stuff in the stores. It seems pretty early, but when you don't have Halloween or Thanksgiving getting in the way then there is really nothing stopping you!   I am getting so excited.  I hope I get to stay here in Osnabrück.  I have heard they have one of the best weinachtsmarkts in northern Germany.

Well that is all for this week.

I am wishing you happy autumn wishes from Osnabrück!
Love you all
Love,
Sister Brown

Spreading Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment