Monday, August 18, 2014

One Day More!


So this week it is!  
I am excited to show Dad all my pictures and tell him all about these people I have met and to go on a run with Mom and to drive to the gas station with Pearl and to watch Frozen with Gracie and sing all the songs and to play tiger vs. horse with Kai.  

This week we invited so many people to baptism . Among the group was our family!  They came ot church again and are being fellowshiped so well.  I love them so much and am so happy to see them progressing and growning in the gospel. 
It truly changes lives.

I love you all

love
Sister Brown



2 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Sarah. I did a Google search for Kiel, Germany and found your blog because one post said Kiel is in your mission. Is it? (Or was it?) Did you serve there? I am looking for someone who might be interested in helping me do some Family History Research who lives in Kiel. Do you know anyone that might want to help me? (I live in Utah.) Comment back and let me know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sarah! Kiel was in my mission, but I didn't ever serve there. A few of my companions did though. I could put you in contact with them if you wanted. Here's my email brownhillary789@gmail.com

      Delete