Monday, November 11, 2013

We're halfway there

...Livin' on a prayer!

But for realsies.  It is a little heartfelt German prayer :)

This past week we hit November 6.  

Do you know what that means?!?  

I will tell you!

It means 9 months ago crazy Sister Brown walked into the MTC and put on a name tag.  This adventure is half way over!

I am still in Osnabrück and just loving it.  Being a missionary is just so great!  We are seeing miracles every day.  It has been amazing to see how the Lord will put His prepared children in places where we can find them, no matter how crazy those places may be! 
I am so glad I decided to serve a mission.  I think my favorite part has been all the wonderful people I have met.  I have had the opportunity to serve with amazing missionaries, companions, members, and investigators.
I love being able to watch people make changes in their lives.  I love seeing the happiness it brings them. The gospel is true and it changes lives!

I wanted to share what I have been learning. 

Alles Güte,
Sister Brown

PS thanks for all of the fun mail!  
We have that community mail box so all of our neighbors see our mail.  Recently I had a few wish me happy birthday.  I was confused at first, seeing as it isn't my birthday.  Then one neighbor explained that he keeps seeing fun cards for me, so he thought it was my birthday.  
No, neighbor, it isn't my birthday.  Those stickered colorful envelopes of happiness are just letters to a sister missionary from the best family in the world!
But I will gladly take the happy birthday wishes trotzdem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment