Monday, May 19, 2014

Family,

I heard from G and B this week. They are both doing well.  B just finished sewing a new skirt to wear to church and gave her first talk in sacrament meeting.  It was on following the prophet.  G just got to watch general conference and told me that he loved it.  He is still meeting with the elders in Rwanda as they teach his family. 

This week there was a ward sport activity.  We went with the Elders and some investigators.  We ended up playing volleyball and grilling.  It was a lot of fun, but got pretty intense.  The old German men of the ward were taking the game so seriously.  It was CRAZY!!  German swear words were flying, but then we were tied at 21 and the german words just didnt suffice, so the English ones were brought in. 
I decided to  remove myself and took a drink break when Lili, a four year old primary kid, came up with two dead baby moles on a paper plate.  I flipped.  It scared me so bad. I just reach for the apple juice and BAM there are dead baby moles in my face.  It was quite alarming. 

She told me not to worry because they weren't "echt" and they couldn't run anymore.  I worried anyways. 

We also had a good ZTM meeting, some good service projects, and a successful English class.
Dienst mit Dürrs (service with Durrs)

It was a good week.

Have a great warm sunny week in America!
I love you all

Love
Sister Brown

MTC comp reunion
 MTC reunion at ZTM

Elder Matthews
Elder Bingham
Sister Champenois
Sister Brown
Sister Hansen 

No comments:

Post a Comment