Monday, March 18, 2013

Meine Familie!!!

So the last email contained a little bit of a lie.

I am emailing you again but it is from the MTC laundry room and not from Germany. They gave us unexpected email time!

So here is officially the last email from the MTC.

The next one will come from GERMANY.   I promise...

Morgan fliegen wir nach Deutschland!!!

Tomorrow Germany gets 90+ new missionaries. 31 of those are going to Berlin with me!

It is such an exciting time. Our travel group is almost split half and half Elders and Sisters. How cool is that?!? Berlin is getting lots of Sisters!!!!

My whole district is headed to my mission too and I am looking forward to the opportunity to continue to serve with them. We are the first German wave of 18-year-old Elders and 19-year-old Sisters. We are also the first group from the 6 week track in the MTC.

So Germany here we come!

This week has been full of lasts. We had our last devotional, last service Freitag, last lesson with investigators, last laundry time, last ice cream Sunday, and last sacrament meetings. Today is full of goodbyes. Ich hasse goodbyes.

I read a scripture this week that I really liked.

I was in Jacob 5 and it was talking about the servants laboring in the vineyard. In verse 72 it says that the servants went out to labor and the Lord went with them. I loved that! I am positive that the Lord is coming with us to Germany. He will help us find and teach the people who have been prepared.

So cool right?!?

Ich liebe das Buch Mormon!

Have a great week! I pray for you all every day.
Love you tons!!!

-Sister Brown

PS I am so excited to call tomorrow. I can't get to the Houston airport fast enough!!
**We were asked not to send pictures in this last email because they wanted it to be more goodbye and buisnessy than social. I will send the goodbye pictures from Berlin!
Love you tons!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment