Monday, February 11, 2013

Snail Mail Eins

 
 
FAMILY!
I am writing you from my bed after my first day in the MTC! Crazy right?!?

It has been so great so far. My companion is Sister Hansen. She is so sweet and we've gotten along so well. I even made it through my first "only German" class. I was surprised at how much I was able to understand.

There are 4 sisters in my district. I am the baby. Sister Hansen is almost 21.

My favorite moment so far has been singing "We'll Bring the World His Truth."  They changed the words so we sang "and we are now the Lord's missionaries." So cool!

I AM a missionary!

Pinning on my name tag was so cool too. They're magnetic so no holes!

I forget my name is Sister Brown. I keep telling people Hillary.  That will take some getting used to.

Everything here is great. I never know what is next and I got lost all day long and I had major struggles remembering my German phrases but I do know it will get better. The German will come and I'll figure out the routine.  More importantly I know this is where I need to be right now and I know I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and will help me.

I love you all so much!

Love Sister Brown

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure how to join - So I will be blank
    until someone shows me. Anyway so wonderful
    to read your sweet words and dedication. Grandma
    loves you.

    ReplyDelete